Welkom! Dit is de officiële internet pagina van de Ki Society en haar Dojo’s in Europa. We bestuderen en onderwijzen Eenheid van Geest en Lichaam en Één zijn met het Universum door middel van de 5 principes zoals die door de oprichter, Soshu Koichi Tohei Sensei (1920-2011), zijn ontwikkeld. Tegenwoordig worden deze principes onderwezen door zijn zoon en opvolger Kaicho Shinichi Tohei Sensei.
Door de beoefening van Ki-Aikido (Shinshin Toitsu Aikido), Ki-Meditatie, Ki-Ademhaling, Kiatsu en Sokushin no Gyo beginnen we het potentieel te ontdekken waarover wij mensen van nature beschikken. Verder leren we anderen te respecteren en te leiden. Dit geldt voor alle aspecten van ons dagelijks leven, dus wordt dit beoefend door mensen uit de sport, de kunsten, het management, het onderwijs, enz.
- 18.3.2020: Like many other institutions and venues all our dojos have paused their training in the dojo for the time being. Many offer online training (for instance via Zoom)… please contact the individual dojo/teachers for more information! Also our Ki Society HQ Advisor C. Curtis Sensei is offering online Ki training – if you are interested, please send us an email! Stay in good health, and plus Ki!
- 9.3.2020: It is with great disappointment that we have had to make the decision not to hold our May Ki Society seminars in Europe, as well as our World Camp and related celebrations in Japan, on this important year of Koichi Tohei’s 100th birthday. We know that this news will be disappointing to everyone involved. We would like to strongly emphasize that this decision has not been made as a result of balancing an imagined strong or weak effect of this Covid19 flu virus. That kind of determination would certainly be unfair to some. On the contrary, we feel that the important thing is that all members and their families be comfortable and worry-free in regards to this. Given this most important thing, there is only one decision to be made. Please understand these unusual circumstances, as we all move forward together with plus mind.
The current plan for the EUKF is to follow the lead of Ki Society HQ, and postpone our three seminars, Helmond, Bubbenreuth, and Terranuova until May 2021. The exact dates are yet to be decided.
- all European Seminars with Curtis Sensei in May 2020 have been cancelled (see note in “News”)
- 8.-15.8.2020 – Europe Ki Federation Summercamp, Wachtkueppel/Germany (Flyer/Poster)
- the Worldcamp 2020 in Japan and the 100th Anniversary Celebration have been postponed to 2021 (see note in “News”)
- 30.12.-1.1.2021 – Schubert Sensei at New Year Seminar in Rodgau/Germany