Welcome! This is the official website of the Ki Society and its dojos in Europe. We study and teach oneness of mind and body and oneness with the universe through the five disciplines of the Ki Society – as they were designed by its founder Soshu Koichi Tohei Sensei (1920-2011) and are now taught by his son and successor Kaicho Shinichi Tohei Sensei.
Through the practice of Ki-Aikido (Shinshin Toitsu Aikido), Ki-Meditation, Ki-Breathing, Kiatsu and Sokushin no Gyo we learn to realize the full human potential we naturally have. This is applicable in all aspects of our daily lives, and so it is eagerly practiced by people whose fields are in management, art, sports, education and many others…
- 17.6.2019: The website is now also available in Dutch!
- 30.5.2019: We are back from three wonderful weekend seminars with Curtis Sensei in Helmond/Holland, Stuttgart/Germany and Valencia/Spain. Some photos you can find here…
- 2.5.2019: The French version of this website is now online!
- 23.4.2019: If you want to participate in our European Summercamp – hurry up, there are only 5 places left!
- 23.4.2019: Just added… the Spanish version of this website!
- 29.3.2019: This website is now also available in German…
3.-10.8.2019 – European Ki-Aikido Summercamp, Wachtkueppel/Germany
- 14.-15.9.2019 – European Fall Seminar in Helmond/Netherlands
21.-26.10.2019 – Japan Camp am Ki Society HQ
- 30.12.-1.1.2020 – 17. Traditional New Year Seminar in Rodgau/Germany
- 29.10.-1.11.2020 – Worldcamp in Japan – 100. Anniversary Koichi Tohei Sensei