Welcome! This is the official website of the Ki Society and its dojos in Europe. We study and teach oneness of mind and body and oneness with the universe through the five disciplines of the Ki Society – as they were designed by its founder Soshu Koichi Tohei Sensei (1920-2011) and are now taught by his son and successor Kaicho Shinichi Tohei Sensei.
Through the practice of Ki-Aikido (Shinshin Toitsu Aikido), Ki-Meditation, Ki-Breathing, Kiatsu and Sokushin no Gyo we learn to realize the full human potential we naturally have. This is applicable in all aspects of our daily lives, and so it is eagerly practiced by people whose fields are in management, art, sports, education and many others…
- 28.9.2021: The Website with Christopher Curtis Sensei’s teachings has been reworked and relaunched at christophercurtis.online!
- 23.8.2021: We are back from two wonderful weeks of our annual summer camps. Many thanks to the teaching Senseis, to all participants, and also to the team of the seminar house Wachtküppel, for their contribution to the success and the great atmosphere there! Some photos have already been posted on Facebook – here is a more extensive collection of photos (a video will also follow)
- 6.6.2021: Many dojos are now able to resume training, after now 7 months of training with Zoom. Please contact the respective dojo to find out which training sessions are currently running.
- 8.3.2021: The Ki-Society HQ in Japan has reworked the global english-language website 🙂 … it can now be found at https://ki-society.com
- 16./17.10.2021 – Toby Voogels Sensei in Barcelona/Spain
31.10.2021 – International Online Seminar with Shinichi Tohei Sensei… according to Japanese time 10:00-11:30 and 15:30-17:00 (Sunday). Details are available through our dojos.
5./6.2.2022 – Toby Voogels Sensei in Rodgau/Germany (Flyer)
celebrating the dojo’s 20th anniversary
23.-30.7.2022 – EUKF European Summercamp – Week 1 with Olaf Schubert Sensei (Flyer)
30.7.-6.8.2022 – EUKF European Summercamp – Week 2 with Toby Voogels Sensei (Flyer)