Welcome! This is the official website of the Ki Society and its dojos in Europe. We study and teach oneness of mind and body and oneness with the universe through the five disciplines of the Ki Society – as they were designed by its founder Soshu Koichi Tohei Sensei (1920-2011) and are now taught by his son and successor Kaicho Shinichi Tohei Sensei.
Through the practice of Ki-Aikido (Shinshin Toitsu Aikido), Ki-Meditation, Ki-Breathing, Kiatsu and Sokushin no Gyo we learn to realize the full human potential we naturally have. This is applicable in all aspects of our daily lives, and so it is eagerly practiced by people whose fields are in management, art, sports, education and many others…
- 12.8.2019: We had again a wonderful time at our annual Ki-Aikido Summercamp in the German Rhoen mountains! Some photos you can find here…
- 17.6.2019: The website is now also available in Dutch!
- 30.5.2019: We are back from three wonderful weekend seminars with Curtis Sensei in Helmond/Holland, Stuttgart/Germany and Valencia/Spain. Some photos you can find here…
- 2.5.2019: The French version of this website is now online!
- 23.4.2019: Just added… the Spanish version of this website!
- 29.3.2019: This website is now also available in German…
- 14.-15.9.2019 – European Fall Seminar in Helmond/Netherlands
- 12.-13.10.2019 – Gandia Sensei in Mataró /Spain
21.-26.10.2019 – Japan Camp at Ki Society HQ
- 30.11.-1.12.2019 – Toby Voogels Sensei in Valencia/Spain
- 30.12.-1.1.2020 – Schubert Sensei at New Year Seminar in Rodgau/Germany
- 1.-3.5.2020 – Curtis Sensei in Helmond/Netherlands
8.-10.5.2020 – Curtis Sensei in Bubenreuth/Germany
15.-17.5.2020 – Curtis Sensei in Terranuova/Italy
22.-24.5.2020 – Curtis Sensei in Valencia/Spain
- 8.-15.8.2020 – European Ki-Aikido Summercamp, Rhoen/Germany
- 29.10.-1.11.2020 – Worldcamp in Japan – 100. Anniversary Koichi Tohei Sensei